Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Saturday

Looking up.....

I am glad to say things are looking up at home.  

Bob had the flu yesterday, vomit, chills, sore throat, congestion the whole nine yards.  Today the only lingering symptom is the chest congestion with cough.   

Autumn's sinus cold continues to linger but she shows improvement everyday.  If we could only get rid of the cough.  Slow and steady.

Haleigh is improving everyday.  Thank heavens for antibiotics and wonderful doctors that take the time to get it right.  Still very tired she is napping for 2 hours a day.  So we'll stay pretty close to home this weekend.

I am happy to report.  I am normal........well my MRI is normal.  Family may argue the "normal".  I am cleared to resume activity (which includes my workouts!  Yeah warm weather) and to treat as the symptoms occur.   Thank heavens for small miracles.  I don't know if Bob could have stood to be any more domesticated.  

Best of all......it's warming up here in the frozen tundra.  You can see grass.  Be it brown and sloppy but grass none the less.  

I am spending the weekend at home, completely dowsing my house in bleach and sanitizer.  I will win this germ battle yet.  Now that I am off mine those germs better watch their backs.  

1 comment:

  1. I am glad things are looking up at your house!!! Stay healthy

    ReplyDelete

Archives