Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Sunday

Face cleavage

Last weekend as I sat with my brother at the local Hooter's restaurant before his fight (my first ever trip to a Hooters establishment) my brother and I had a conversation regarding my hair and the fact that it was pulled away from my face.  I told him I don't normally do that because of my wrinkle and the conversation continued as such:
Nate - what wrinkle
Me - this huge one on my forehead.  Nice try though.
Nate - it's a wrinkle
Me - Nate get real I have cleavage on my face!
Nate - Cleavage is cleavage
I stare so fiercely at him that he looks up from his burger and says full of innocence
Nate - WHAT!  Cleavage is cleavage!  Cleavage is goooood.
I couldn't help it I burst out laughing and so I decided that since I was lacking cleavage in all the appropriately designated biological areas I figured I better take what I could get.  I can admit defeat and I can admit when my little brother has out-witted me and so I said "okay true, such a guy!"
We say our see you laters and so the joke continues of the infamous "face cleavage".  Thanks Nate for being so friggin' observant!   I may never pull my hair back again.  Love you anyway Nate.  After all I guess you do owe me for a few of my more "creative" revenge and/or torture when you were little.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives