Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Monday

Less is more

As my readers know, Miss Haleigh is a picky, picky eater.  Tonight while eating supper she takes a bite of pork chop followed with a "Mmmmmmmm this is good meat.  What's the recipe?"  As if she would be whipping some up next week for dinner.  I told her, "I slapped a boneless porkchop on a cookie pan and put it in the oven.  No recipe Haleigh, just meat."   Again, "mmmmm, good.  If this was real I would marry it!"  Autumn pipes in, "you got that right!"
So proving the point once again,  less IS more.  


P.S.  Please include fellow blogger Jennifer @ thisgirllovespink in your prayers.  Her husband's Grandmother is very sick.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayer request sweetie!! I will update you later when we hear from them. Thank you for all of your kind words in my friends posts, I think your awesome too!!!


    Your daughters are just too cute!! Marry a porkchop that must of been one heck of a chop!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Archives