Okay, I am back! After 2 long weeks of no computer we finally were able to get back on line. I spent an hour each night for the last three nights on the phone with either the phone company or Apple support. After 3 days of phone calls, 2 weeks of trouble-shooting and 1 new modem we have it! Hooray! Now I must spend the next few days catching up on all my blogs I have missed. Fortunately I had a book to keep me busy, okay I had a book for 24 hours to keep me busy. I finished New Moon the fourth and final book available for purchase in the Twilight series. This book is by far my favorite and yes, I did finish it in less than a day. Now I will have to read the unpublished 5th book on line to get my next fix. Beyond that I do not know.
2 week recap -
The car came back today. Haleigh is getting a cold. Grandpa is on the mend from his. The girls had their Christmas program and shone like the beautiful super stars I knew they were. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving, hope all did too. My sister got the flu. Yuck! .............and the dog is not at all happy about the cold, wet, white stuff that has befallen the frozen tundra. Can I move to Florida, Texas, Arizona? Somewhere warm.
Glad to be back. Hope all are well.
Welcome back!! I was started to wonder what happened to you!! I hate when I have computer issues. I hope everyone feels better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi Janelle! Glad to see you're back! And I'm happy to hear your g.pa is doing better!
ReplyDeleteAnd I finally fulfilled my Kreativ tag you sent me--thanks again!