
Okay people I knew I should've stayed in bed today. I will start at the beginning -
Friday evening - I started "New Moon" read until midnight
Saturday morning - returned to Forks and Edward
Saturday afternoon - took Autumn to donate her hair, she finally had the 10in she has been trying for. She looks so cute. After that we went to a local theatrical performance of the Little Mermaid, not the Disney story.
Saturday early evening - I returned to Forks and lost myself. My children made themselves cereal for supper. (Yep! Mother of the Year)
Saturday evening - Delivered my children to my parents then went to get a tattoo in honor of my Grandma.
Saturday late night - Finished "New Moon" and waited for my heart to return to normal rythmn, realizing there is not a bookstore open at 12:30am. Aaaahhhhh! Panic! I finally went to bed.
Sunday morning - was true to my word and took my children to church and Sunday school.
Now the next part I will blame on my husband because HE made me stop for pizza and chips for the game.
Sunday early afternoon - toodling home with pizza and chips, minding my own business, when ................. WHAM! I hit a deer, not just a deer, a buck. Perfect. Verbal outburst of profanity (church obviously did so much good), Haleigh explodes in the back seat, Autumn of course had her nose in a book and said "what happened". I process the entire situation, remove myself from my car and call the hubby, his response "how big is the deer" (that's okay, we're okay), my mental response. I called the police, who didn't want to come because I didn't know my exact location, (peeker-head), called him back with my location. 20min later the calvary arrives - no not the police they took an hour (did I mention it was snowing today and I HATE COLD AND SNOW). Anyway, the saving calvary - my husband, his father, his brother, and cousin. They all walk down the road to examine my 8pt buck! "We're all okay guys, really". I hear the conversation progress to point count, point spread and such. So, we wait for the police he finally comes. Files the report and tells us we can leave,..............however, before that he TAGS the deer. Yep, people my husband is mounting the rack. Who needs a gun anyway! Cars work just as good.
.............and now we're home and I had to blog right away.
Visiting from your comment link...and I am glad ya'll are okay after hitting the deer, BTW, my hubby would have done the exact same thing re: tagging the deer! :)
ReplyDeleteI see we share a love of Edward Cullen.
:::swoon:::
I am currently on Book 3, Eclipse. We also like some of the same authors...Jodi Picoult rocks!
Thanks Elisa. I too, visited your site. Love it! You are too cute.
ReplyDeleteOoooooh, Edward! I am dying. I finished New Moon and have to go to the book store right after work tomorrow. However,..........I could call in sick. Kidding. Seriously :)