Yes it really has been that long since I've posted.
About 6mo ago we had been hacked and I instantly shut down all blog updates wondering if the culprit was a reader of my blog or a followers blog.
There are few things less intrusive than the knowledge of someone knowing and having access to nearly all of your information past or present. Kind of like a trip to the gynecologist or undergoing a colonoscopy.
I clammed up. Quit blogging and strictly updated via facebook.
I have re centered. Cancelled the stolen credit card and do avid credit checks (just to be safe).
I look forward to catching up on all of your goings on and updating you on mine.
Much has happened. The girls are now 10 and 7. Gorgeous. Smart. Caring individuals. Here are a couple recent pics I took by the river.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I wondered what happened to you?!?! Welcome back!!! I'm glad things are going well and the pictures of your daughters are beautiful!!! Things are great here, my oldest started Kindergarten and my 3 year keeps me entertained....lol.
ReplyDelete