Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Monday

Random Things

  1. I love my children so much some days it makes me cry.
  2. I believe my husband was sent to me for a reason
  3. I have 4 tattoos so far
  4. I did not have healthy relationships until well into adulthood
  5. I admire my siblings each for their own attributes.
  6. I have a niece with Down Syndrome that almost died last year.  She just turned 1.
  7. I adore all my nieces and nephews.  They all make me laugh in their own special ways.
  8. I have never nor will ever see my father walk
  9. I miss my Grandmother everyday
  10. My favorite holiday is Çhristmas and not for the presents
  11. My Kryptonites are Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, and Lemon drops.  I will eat them until my tongue is raw....
  12. I am a carb-aholic, therefore I have to do cardio
  13. I have a miniature Daschund who literally drives me crazy some days but opens doors for great funny stories.
  14. I vowed when I had children I would never make them change schools because I did five times as a child
  15. I worry about my Grandfather everyday
  16. I am very OCD-ish at work
  17. I love to cut loose and just be "Janelle" every once in a while
  18. I hate doing laundry, dishes, dusting.........okay I hate housework
  19. I worry that my husband will one day tweek-out about all my crazy quirks and baggage
  20. I love to snetzle, kiss and give ticky-tickies to my girls.  They are the best of me.
  21. I am married to the man that saved my life by giving me his children to bear
  22. I have lived in my home for 8yrs
  23. I met my husband through a friend who was trying to set me up with my now brother-in-law.  So glad that didn't happen Jamie and Terry are a perfect match! 
  24. I love to be a mom and hope that I am better than my own mine was even on my worst days
  25. I hate to look in the mirror.  I see my mother starring back.  I am thankful everyday my children look their father.  Cute as buttons with my mannerisms.
  26. I often wonder how my life turned out as it has with all the horrible things I said and did when I was younger.  
  27. Jodie Picoult is one of my favorite authors.  Thanks Jen for the introduction.
  28. I love sugar-free grape koolaide.  It makes me feel like a kid! 
  29. I hate, hate, hate cold weather.  I wear three pair of socks all winter.  I mean I change them daily I just always wear 3 pair/day.  Gosh that sounded disgusting at first.
  30. I love all movies relating to superheros and vampires (except Twilight.....BOOOOO)
  31. My favorite movie of all time is "Son in Law" with Paulie Shore.  I seriously almost pee my pants with laughter every time.
  32. I almost blew my chances with my husband on our first date.  Good thing he is patient and persistent........still.
  33. My friends and family mean more to me now than they ever had before.
  34. Five years ago while "re-organizing" my kitchen I "misplaced" a cupcake pan.  Eventually I gave up the search and forked out the cash for new ones.  I have yet to find it.  
  35. My job has become so enjoyable in the last few years..........ladies you know who you are!
  36. I say "seriously" and "I know" all the time
  37. I try everyday to accept myself for who I am and what I have to offer the world.  I screw up and I am far from perfect but Damn! I sure giver' my all! 
This is actually a combination of 2 tags from Facebook.  With everyone being sick lately I have run out of funny-life-humor so I decided to pick my favorites and recycle.  Go Green!  
It was fun to think of them and I challenge the readers to do this too.  I love to read randomness about other people! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet sweet "Nellie". After reading your random thoughts I first think....WOW who can actually have that many random thoughts!!! But then I remember how you so easily transfer your thoughts onto any blank page. It is easy to read your feelings,deep love and admiration for your friends and family. Although I have not seen my name specifically mentioned recently...I have decided to forgive you anyway. Oh you know I am joking. :) Nellie, you are a new gift in my life I re-open day after day with great new suprises; learning something new about you everyday. I can only hope to give you that same kind of joy I feel everyday being your friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cold weather too and I'm OCD in every aspect of my life but I bet you already knew that...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great..I hate cold weather, love christmas (not for presents), love my dad, I have OCDisms too!

    ReplyDelete

Archives