Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Sunday

Germs again!

I hate to say it but I think I smell germs.................
Haleigh's on the upswing and now Miss Autumn my little Tootsweet is snotty, coughing and crabby.  Oh, the joys of parenthood.  Luckily this girl has an awesome immune system.  Seriously.  Her worst reoccuring ailments are sleep deprivation migraines.  Oh and her drama-bone that acts up more and more frequently these days.  Gonna get her off to bed.  She didn't nap today and is needing to get to bed.  So off I go to mommy-mode.  Healing the sick with one snetzle, snuggle, kiss and a hug at a time.  I know tonight my prayers will consist of a plea for spring.  Even a consistent week of warmer weather would suffice.  I am so over all the ups and downs of winter.  And the germs this year..........................Ugh!  So I am wishing her well and praying that the germs soon disappear for a few months.  (This is an old photo.  Our camera is needing to be updated otherwise I would've taken one so you could see how absolutely pityful she looks.  Still unbelievably adorable though!)

1 comment:

Archives