




Weekend recap. Two words - Crazy. Busy.
Sister Jen came into town Friday.
Stayed with us. Yay! Took into town Saturday and got her inked. Yay! Saturday night we got all cute and all attended Nate's MMA fight. Mixed Martial Arts. My beautiful, gorgeous, one and only sister in law Stef sang the National Anthem. It was beautiful. I cry everytime I hear it but it was so cool she was the one to sing it. Breathtaking!
Nate's fight was called early. He was kicked once, hit once, lost his mouth-piece and the stupid ref called the fight giving the other guy a win by knock out even though Nate was still standing. With all three of his sisters in the crowd with eleven friends we all said "what the F!" I had no idea they had called it until the ref took the other guys hand and raised it to show he won. That horrible mama-bear gene kicked in. I wanted to go down, smother him in hugs and tell him it was fine. I held myself back knowing he was tough tonight not my little brother.

We left the center and went downtown to whoop er' up. Bobert had a few too many. Good thing I took over 'sober driver' duty earlier on. We danced, laughed and hugged the bad mood right outta Nate. I got to see him "Michael Jackson" it up. Whoa! Moon walk, hip thrusts........I had to avert my eyes.
Yesterday I layed around all day with a "smoke hang-over". God I wish Wisconsin would go smoke-free.
Today I thought what the heck and stepped on the scale. Even though I really haven't been trying to loose weight I did change my eating habits and have stuck pretty good to the new routine. I am proud to say I am down 8lbs in a little over 2wks. Yeah me. 8lbs is a pant size for me which just goes to show why I was able to wear the "skinny" jeans on Saturday. Woo! Woo!
Indulged on Sunday since the hubby confiscated my "liquid calories" on Saturday. Still 8lbs. Yeah!
So anyway here is some pics from Saturday. I have decided my sister Jamie has a genetic defect she is absolutely incapable of having a bad picture taken. Why'd she get that defect. She got the height, pretty face, great hair and now that! Perfect! At least I can say I am related to the genetic defect!
No comments:
Post a Comment