Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Thursday

Hooray!

Finally.  The project drama is over.  Both major projects of Autumn's are done.  Hooray.  So I am blogging right away this AM so that once the girls get home from school and I get home from work we can actually eat, clean the kitchen and chill.  I am sure I'll do a load or two of laundry but that is nothing compared to the mass chaos that has consisted of my household over the last month.  
Haleigh is on the mends.  Unsure as to her ability to totally participate in the jump rope for heart being hosted at school today.  She is not very happy with me but I would rather have her jump for a little bit, not aggrivate her lungs and be able to stay at school all day rather than for her to go balls out (which she wants to), get her insides all jobbled up and then have to go get her from school because she can't breath or is vomiting.
Well, must fly to do the AM mommy thang.  Valentine's Day party prep for both girls.  Catch you all on the next flyby.  Have a great day.  Stay healthy.  We are working on it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you can relax a little tonight!! I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

Archives