Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Monday

Seriously

Alright!  Who pissed off Jack Frost and Old Man Winter?  Kiss and make up kids!  Seriously, this is hell aaaaand I think hell may be on the verge colossal iceberg (and I don't mean lettuce).  Hell may have frozen over.  
Yes, yet another post about the weather.  I should probably re-name the blog to "I live in hell and it's froze over" or "Ice age" or "Home of Happy Feet" or "Help MEEEEEEEEEE!".  Whatever!  
Today in wooooooonderful Wisconsin we are being blessed with...........snow.  You know that white, cold sh-tuff.  It is currently snowing (surprise!) and we are to get around 3-4in over the next 12hrs or so.  Not bad but it is going to drop to -7 by this evening and winds are going to pick up leaving the outdoors feeling as cold as 30 BELOW!  I didn't realize I lived in the friggin' Arctic.  
Boo hoo!  Holy Poopy-Pants Batman this stinks! =(  
Do you now understand  the above-made reference to hell freezing over?  Can you get frostbite indoors?  (Sad, puppy face, bottom lip extended).  Who do I have to pay with baked goods (since our checkbook screams in agony when opened) to get some warm weather around here.  SERIOUSLY!  I'M COLD!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain!! I feel like I live in a frozen tundra and everytime I turn around it's going to snow and it's colder then the day before.I can't stand winter, I'll help you make those baked goods for the payoff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... it's getting down into the twenties this week here in Alabama and I thought THAT was bad!!! It'd be like a tropical oasis here to you! Come on down! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you live again? Seriously, come to Atlanta. Flip flops welcome! Oh yeah, thank you for the get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at "can you get frostbite indoors?" Heehee!! As a fellow Wisconsin girl, I feel your pain. =(

    ReplyDelete

Archives