I did hit the jackpot when I got home today though. In my mail an invitation to .......... wait for it ............ a purse party. Hello! I'm there. My third and final book I ordered from B&N for Chrismas, that was on backorder came, (yeah me) and I ordered this hot "little" number of a shirt for a "girl thing" I have planned next month. To quote Dawn, "it's very Janelle". It was like Christmas just for me today! (squealing like a little girl, nearly wiggling off my chair).
Purses, clothes and a book. Hot damn!
That's all I've got.
P.S. Autumn wants everyone in blog-world to know she lost her 9th tooth the other day. 9th and she's 9. Oh, the little things that excite. Ahem, I wonder where she gets that from.
Hey, it's a milestone! 9th tooth in her 9th year! Myabe the tooth fairy will bring her $9. :)
ReplyDeleteThats so cool Autumn!!!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of new shirts I need to find a cute one while I'm out today.