Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Wednesday

Read-All-About-It!

I am so excited!  I got a Barnes and Noble gift card from my mother-in-law, along with a fuzzy, warm, pink robe and slipper socks (does she pay attention or what!) and Tuesday I ordered my books.  They should be here any day!  2 new Jodi Picoult books, The Pact and The Tenth Circle.  I also ordered one called Augusta Gone.  I've seen the Lifetime movie but I really can't wait to read the book.  Oooooo, I am giddy with anticipation for my books to come.   I haven't read anything since finishing the Twilight series.  
My sister Jenny came home for Christmas, I saw her holding the Twilight book and nearly tackled her with excitement.  She has been e-mailing me her progress.  Nay, I correct, she has been e-mailing me expressing the growing obession with my dear Edward.   She can barely work.  House, children, and husband have disappeared into oblivion =).  What can I say I totally understand!  Life revolves around her dear Edward.  Her husband is upset with her literary affair.  Add another one to the Edward Cullen "coven".  Jamie, my other sister, is also going to read the series.  She said she had to find out what "all the fuss" was about.  I think I sense yet another member...........we shall see.


2 comments:

  1. I love reading, what a great gift!! I saw the Lifetime movie too, I can't wait to hear your review on the book!!

    ReplyDelete

Archives