Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed
Monday
Kitchen clean-up
This morning at 3am I woke up with a pounding headache so I got up to get some Tylenol to ease my throbbing forehead. In the meantime, I walked past the living room, laundry folded and not put away and the girls' mess from the day before as evident as ever, then into the kitchen for the Tylenol. Standing there in the dark drinking grape koolaide I realize I am totally not utilizing the storage space available. We gutted our kitchen almost 3 years ago now and I have my "perfect kitchen" it is my favorite place in the house mainly because it's mine and I decided how it would look. Back to my story though. So, here I am at 3:30am emptying out my cubbard and pantry to re-organize. Surprisingly enough it actually helped my headache the downfall, I finally got so tired I went and lay down, fell asleep at 6:ooam and had to be up by 6:30. Good thing the girls didn't have school today. I ended up getting half a day off of work and spent it finishing the task. My next task is the fridge and stove. The problem - now I am so organized I have an empty drawer and not even a pencil to put in it. I do, however, need to get some organizing bins to do the pantry. It's the only thing we didn't replace when we did the kitchen because it fit but it definitely needs an update but until then I will have to improvise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
All things fun
All things fun and family
another weather post
birthdays
Boober Bits
Book Review
Books/Movies/Entertainment
Brrrrrrrrrr
Daschund humor
Deeeelish and to Die for
dogs
Easter
Easter egg hunts
Family ties
Home
In good fun
Life just happened
Monday Minute
Movie Madness
Really bad mood
Review
Seriously
spring break
Statement Sunday
Sunday Synopsis
tags
Tootsweet Tidbits
Twilight Series
UFC
Wednesday Wrap-up
What is motherhood?
Yep
I love organizing!!
ReplyDelete