Finally able to get off the couch and moe without inducing a violent need to vomit I am going to clean my house today. Though I still have a doosie of a headache I want to get the house cleaned so tomorrow I can work on Christmas baking all day with the girls as we still won't be going anywhere this weekend because I can't give these horrid germs to anyone. Bob's been living off little air and airborne. Poor guy he's probably bloated and light-headed. Haleigh has yet to get the crud. Cross my fingers she won't either. 2 out of 4 is bad enough.
We are supposed to go to Nathan's today for a house-warming party, however, with all of little Abbie's health issues in the past and the pure horridness of the germs we will not be going. Nor will we be baking cookies with Jamie, Zack, Rory and Gracey. I am one of those people that hides my family away when we are infected with anything for fear we will get someone sick. My guilt eating me alive would be worse than anything. We also will not be delivering gifts to the elderly for Girl Scouts. Another set of people who do not need the crud.
2 Cool 4 Chem update.
- PASSED!!!! Dawn passed her chem final. Final grade was a B/C. I must interject that I knew she could and would do it. Though, overwhelming and frustrating, she is a smart chicky and I had all the faith in the world. I never for one minute doubted she couldn't do it! Now we girls have a reason to go out and celebrate!!!! Get all warm and cute and party like rock stars...........okay party like rock stars with kids and no nannies that have to get up and be moms the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment