I generally try to take things with a grain of salt and see the humor in a situation once it is over.
My point, this week it's impossible. We are two days in and I have had it. I have a whole holiday of socialization coming!
Yesterday royally sucked. 255 patients in the department. Yes! One department. Crazy right? Who needs to work out when you walk a bazillion miles in the same direction all day? I don't even know if that patient number is legal! 255! I may need a Neurologist if they keep this up. Is "mushy brain" a real, treatable diagnosis?
So did that, came home, did the Girl Scout thing, then bed for the girls then I crashed. Today about 50 less patients but it was so crazy, chaotic. Nothing I hate more than drama and chaos that can be avoided. So irritating. Now the wrinkle in my forehead is deeper and more pronounced than ever! I hate showing my age. Damn! Eve and the forbidden fruit! Why should my forehead have to pay for her "sin"? Where is the justice in that? Damn!
I plan on doing all the domestic/mommy stuff right after this post, watching Fringe while enjoying a well-deserved Schmirnoff. (grape of course) Then on to read Breaking Dawn before I fall over in a sleeping mass of blah! We will see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully everyone leaves the drama at home, if not, y'all may not hear from me until after my sanity hearing and subsequent incarceration. (Do they allow blogging in prison?) =) May the force be with me.
Wow what a day!! I hope you get a chance to relax this week!!! Do you have a 4 day weekend at least?
ReplyDeleteYep, four whole days. Shopping on Friday. How about you and the family? Big plans?
ReplyDelete