Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Sunday

Pumpkin Time!





























We went to Grandma and Papa's today for some pumpkin fun.  In all years past my children have never had to remove "the punk" from  a pumpkin.  In normal people terms gut a pumpkin.  This year we decided to "let" them.  Autumn was very apprehensive and Haleigh decided she was "going for it!"  In no time both were shoulder deep in pumpkin punk.  Enjoying every minute of it.  Grandma kept the seeds to bake them, except for one.  Haleigh needed one for "keeps".  That'll be yummy when I find it in a month.  Papa slept through the whole VERY loud experience.  Autumn has discovered that she is GREAT at getting the punk out of pumpkins.  So here are some pics.  I know.  I NEVER post pics =)  Enjoy!  I know we did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives