Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009
Taken just before Dad passed

Thursday

newbie

So today is the first posting on line.  
Autumn started her headgear this week and is feeling the aftermath.  Finding just the right position to sleep in is key.  Autumn the bookworm has started a new series entitled Inkheart and I have nearly forgotten what she looks like without a growth growing from that cute little button nose.  However, I cannot complain of her love of reading.  
Haleigh I believe is coming down with a cold.  Lord help us all.  It may be a long tough winter on those little lungs.  She was out in the elements Monday at the pumpkin patch were she came home and announced she had brought home a pumpkin and ........... warts.  Um, that's bad I said.  After 5 or so minutes of trying to figure out what this sweet spunky child was trying to tell me I discovered she had brought home a pumpkin and GORDS.  Few!  Close call.  Bob is out stirring up business for foam and Copper.........well he just stinks.  No matter what I do he stinks.  We still love our stinky little wiener dog.  Please read the DOG part otherwise it sounds totally perverted.  
I wish I had more interesting stuff of interest to write.
I have decided to reclaim my fitness.  I am tired of being semi-"squishy".  Possibly knowing I will be doing updates will keep me motivated, that and the 20lbs I need to loose.  Not much I know but more than enough for me.  If only the hubby would quit bringing home Skittles......my Kryptonite.  Argh!
Well for now I must sign off.  Laundry and dishes and tired children beckon.  
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives